For each separate task identified, completed by a Catholic United member or non-member, and submitted to us, Catholic United will make a donation of $5 to a parish or school. Parishes can work throughout the year toward a goal of $500 for submitted activities, all the while creating a culture of volunteerism and engagement through this parish volunteer grant program.
To start a new program or request additional MinisTREE cards, contact the Member Engagement Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-568-6670.
– Visit a shut-in
– Make a meal for someone in need
– Yard work around church grounds
– Set up for rummage sale
– Bring bars to a luncheon
– Driving elderly parishioners to/from church
– Decorating for holidays (Easter, Christmas, etc.)
– Invite a new parishioner for coffee
– Filing papers in the office
– Ironing church linens
– Set up tables for fall festival
– Donate DVD player for youth program
– A minimum of 25 cards must be sent in at a time for check approval.
– A maximum of 10 cards per activity type or event may be submitted per year.
– The council presents a check from the Catholic United Financial to the parish, school or religious education program.
– Prayer activities do not count as MinisTREE activities.
*Submission of cards does not guarantee payment