Are you in one of these situations?
- you have one or more 401(k) accounts from a previous job?
- you have a Certificate of Deposit (CD) that will mature soon?
- Are you concerned about a pension or retirement account that has lost value?
- Do you need to consolidate multiple accounts into one secure place?
Simple savings solutions
Catholic United Financial has simple savings solutions at competitive rates. You can consolidate your old 401(k), pension and retirement plans into an IRA* with Catholic United Financial.
Catholic United Financial currently offers Traditional and Roth IRAs at competitive rates, with a guaranteed minimum rate for the life of the contract. And when you roll over your old retirement accounts, we won’t charge you any upfront fees to consolidate your money into one of our annuity products.
For CD customers, you can place the balance of your CD into an annuity that, like a Certificate of Deposit, is guaranteed not to lose value.
Single payment options
Have you considered the stability and security of life insurance? Catholic United also has several single-premium life insurance plans available to you. For one single premium payment, you can start a permanent policy that gives you life insurance coverage, plus the added features of cash accumulation, guaranteed growth and dividend options (features dependent on type of permanent insurance contract).
How do I get started?
Your local Sales Representative can give you the information you need to bring your old retirement accounts into one stable Catholic United IRA. Search for your Representative by Zip Code.
Membership in Catholic United Financial starts after you purchase a product from us. Membership means aligning your finances to your faith, and:
- Making Catholic United grants and incentive programs possible
- Encouraging volunteer work
- Fundraising for Catholic parishes, schools and religious education programs
- Participating in the business decisions of a company that is member-owned
**Catholic United's IRAs are Individual Retirement Annuities.