1) Check your email for future communications regarding the approval of this policy.
2) Use the links below to explore the community building efforts supported by members of Catholic United Financial.
3) After the new policy is issued, set up your online account at my.catholicunitedfinancial.org to view and manage policy information.
You have twenty (20) days after the date of issue to review the policy (or the maximum period allowed by the laws of your state) without cost or obligation
You can return the policy with your written cancellation request by midnight of the 20th day after you receive it:
• online using the link in the policy delivery email you will receive at issue
• or by mail to Catholic United Financial, 3499 Lexington Ave N, Saint Paul, MN 55126. A cancellation request mailed to us must have sufficient postage for delivery and be postmarked by midnight of the 20th day after you receive the policy
• or in person to any sales representative of Catholic United Financial.
If you cancel the policy, it will be deemed void from the beginning. Within ten (10) days after we receive your cancellation request for the policy, we will refund any premiums paid.
If you have any questions or comments about the application process, the information you entered, or other concerns, please contact us:
Membership in Catholic United Financial starts after you purchase a product from us. Membership means aligning your finances to your faith, and: