Thank you! Our Photo Contest submission period ended on Sept. 20.
Follow Catholic United Financial on social media for contest updates and to see the winning entries announced on Oct. 1st, 2021.
• Photos need to fit our theme. Explain how your photo fits our “Hometown Pride” theme in the form below.
• Up to three submissions per person will be allowed.
• Photos must meet our Image Requirements to be considered.
• Persons under age 18 must have parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate.
• 12 winning photos will be selected for publication in our 2022 Hometown Pride Calendar. Due to time constraints, only contest winners will be contacted.
• Submissions will be limited to the states where Catholic United is licensed to do business: Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota and South Dakota.
• We need good quality photos in full, vivid color. Black and white, sepia and single color photos do not qualify.
• File formats accepted: .JPG, .PNG, .TIF. File formats not accepted: .HEIC, .SVG., .RAW
• Photo files must be high resolution and high quality. Files must be 3MB in size or larger. If scanning photos, set the scan resolution to 300 dpi or higher.
• If your primary camera is your smartphone, check your camera settings to make sure you are producing the highest quality image possible.
• Photos cannot contain watermarks, borders, time stamps, or digital decorative elements that aren’t part or the original composition.
• Online photo submission is preferred. Hard copy photo submissions are accepted by mail with postmark dates between July 2 to Sept. 20, 2021. Download, fill out and include this Submission Form with your photo(s). Photos submitted through the mail WILL NOT BE RETURNED. Mail to: Hometown Photo Contest, Catholic United Financial, 3499 Lexington Ave N, Saint Paul, MN 55126.