The grant application period for 2017 is now closed. The application period is open annually from Sept. 1 to Oct. 31. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you are a Catholic who is committed to the future of the church, a gift to the Fund means helping our future priests focus on their formation and not be distracted by small financial concerns.
The Schuler Seminarian Fund is one such place that directly serves the men who will become the ‘Fishers of Men’. Please consider a generous gift today.
As the Fund grows, so does its ability to help seminarians. This can only be accomplished with your help. When thinking about making your gift, please consider the following:
– The first $50,000 in gifts will be matched
– 100 percent of your gift qualifies as a charitable contribution
– 100 percent of your gift is used to provide grants to seminarians
– Because only the Fund’s investment income is distributed, your gift will be a perpetual source of support for future priests
– Acceptable gifts include cash, appreciated securities, life insurance and estate/deferral gifts
Make a secure online gift through the Razoo fundraising platform.
Schuler Seminarian Fund
3499 Lexington Ave N
St. Paul, MN 55126