If you are a Catholic who is committed to the future of the church, a gift to the Fund means helping our future priests focus on their formation and not be distracted by small financial concerns.
The Schuler Seminarian Fund is one such place that directly serves the men who will become the ‘Fishers of Men’. Please consider a generous gift today.
As the Fund grows, so does its ability to help seminarians. This can only be accomplished with your help. When thinking about making your gift, please consider the following:
– The first $50,000 in gifts will be matched
– 100 percent of your gift qualifies as a charitable contribution
– 100 percent of your gift is used to provide grants to seminarians
– Because only the Fund’s investment income is distributed, your gift will be a perpetual source of support for future priests
– Acceptable gifts include cash, appreciated securities, life insurance and estate/deferral gifts
Make a secure online gift through the Razoo fundraising platform.
Schuler Seminarian Fund
3499 Lexington Ave N
St. Paul, MN 55126
Msgr. Richard J. Schuler was immensely dedicated to the encouragement of vocations and support of those in discernment. For nearly 30 years, Msgr. Schuler served as the Spiritual Director of Catholic United Financial. To honor his legacy, the Schuler Charitable Fund was created in 1998 to further support and encourage current and future vocations to the priesthood.
By providing annual grants for basic needs of seminarians, Catholic United is hearing firsthand how this modest financial support has impacted these young men. In 2017, 180 seminarians from 15 Dioceses shared in more than $59,000 in support.
Since the program began, more than $500,000 has been awarded to our future priests. The Foundation is in the midst of a $1 million capital campaign to endow this program in perpetuity. Please consider contacting Executive Director Bob Heuermann at firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute to this worthy cause.