• a government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license;
• information on the proposed insured and beneficiaries, including Social Security numbers;
• payment information, such as checking account routing and account numbers;
• mailing address of doctor’s office or medical clinic for the proposed insured.
Limit of two Single Premium Youth Term policies per insured.
Attention: do not reload this page or use the “Back” or “Forward” buttons on your browser. This will erase all data entered into the form and you will have to start over. This form will time out after 15 minutes of inactivity.
You have twenty (20) days after the date of issue (or the maximum period allowed by the laws of your state) to review the policy without cost or obligation
You can return the policy with your written cancellation request by midnight of the 20th day after you receive it using one of these:
• online using the link in the policy delivery email you will receive at issue
• or by mail to Catholic United Financial, 3499 Lexington Ave N, Saint Paul, MN 55126. A cancellation request mailed to us must have sufficient postage for delivery and be postmarked by midnight of the 20th day after you receive the policy
• or in person to any sales representative of Catholic United Financial.
If you cancel the policy, it will be deemed void from the beginning. Within ten (10) days after we receive your cancellation request for the policy, we will refund any premiums paid.
If you have any questions or comments about the application process, the information you entered, or other concerns, please contact us: